Small Footprint- High Performance
When we think of the term Small Footprint we quickly associate it with the concern for a cleaner environment and with regards to the reduction of CO2 emissions. In designing the new 12" dewatering and sewage pump – the BA300E we have also focused on a small foot print, by reducing the products dimensions. With a length and width around 3 x 1 meter (122 x 41 inch) the BA300E is the most compact 12" pump unit in its class.
The High Performance is delivered through the following features:
• Capacity to 1250 m3/hr. and 19 mwc / 5500 US GPM and 63 ft. (27 PSI) – and an excellent NPSH curve
• A semi-open impeller with a free solids passage of no less than 120 x 105 mm
• Dry self-priming through the MP100 vacuum pump (100m3/hr. - 59 CFM)
• Generally 10% less fuel consumption than the previous model
Enables the temporary diversion of sewers in cities with minimal disruption
“We received frequent requests for a more compact 12” waste water pump, this is because of the limited space available in urban areas for sewer bypass jobs.” says Henno Schothorst - Product Manager at BBA Pumps. “That’s why we are proud of this entirely new BA300E development, compared to the previous model it is now much easier to deploy for wastewater projects.”
An overview of the differences between the “old” BA300K compared with the new BA300E:
• BA300E dimensions: 20 cm narrower, 35 cm shorter and 20 cm lower
• Weight: The BA300E weighs almost 600 kilos (1320 pounds) less
• Reduced emissions: The modern 3.4 liter common-rail diesel engine comes fully equipped with a particulate filter and a catalytic converter (DPF/DOC).
• Maximum control: Includes a high-end LC30 control panel
A high-end control panel with many extra features
The BA300E is delivered as standard with a user-friendly LC30 control panel. Several parameters of the electronically controlled engine can be read in no less than 10 different languages from the LCD display. The speed of the pump can be increased or decreased at the touch of a button. In addition, the LC30 offers a choice between an automatic start-stop control through the standard floats, or through the optional pressure sensor.