Mankind doesn’t manufacture water; we just endlessly recycle it. These products help utilities gather, filter, pump, and otherwise process this can’t-live-without finite resource.
There are two major water-industry conventions every year. In June, the American Waters Works Association convened to discuss drinking water; in September-October, the Water Environment Federation addresses wastewater and stormwater.
There’s something for everyone at these shows, whether you work in the plant or at a lab, whether you’re the superintendent or an operator.
WEFTEC exhibitors (Booth numbers are for WEFTEC Sept. 29-Oct. 1 in New Orleans):
- Alternative to flanged valves
- Cost-effective flow rate transmitter
- Dynamic imaging particle analysis
- Easily configurable oxygen diffuser
- Large diameter thermoplastic pipe
- Multisource subsurface utility management
- Protect catch basin outlet pipes
- Reduce size of stormwater detention ponds
- Urban stormwater bioretention
Companies exhibiting at both:
- Accurate flow measuring
- Baffles ensure SWDA compliance
- BMS booster module
- Capital planning for drinking water system
- Clog-free basin mixing
- Digital sensors for process control systems
- Manage solids with reduced pre-treatment and chemicals
- Rugged handheld computers
- Longer-lasting stormwater drainage
- Software upgrade optimizes ATP measuring