The 245IP compactor has a space maximizing 2-cubic-yard charge box, and is ideal for handling dry waste. It is the third model to be offered in Wastequip’s Precision Series compactor line.
Like the 265XP and 265IP self-contained models introduced previously, the design of the 245IP was inspired by extensive research, testing, and comprehensive benchmark studies that ultimately determined the features deemed most important by end-users.
Like the 265XP and 265IP models before it, Wastequip’s state-of-the-art 245IP Precision Series Compactor is packed with advanced features:
• 24-volt Guardian Power Unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) that alerts operators when maintenance is due, and Watch Dog timer that prevents motor burnout.
• Heavy-duty ratchet binders with 1-1/4” thick hooks and greasable fittings provide optimal performance and long wear.
• Simple, user-friendly controls with push-button start makes compactor operation practically effortless (simply load material, turn key to “on” position, and press start button).
• NEMA 4-rated controls enclosure protects against windblown dust and splashing or hose-directed water.
• 57-second cycle time saves time and increases productivity.
• Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided ram glides smoothly above compactor floor for reduced wear and long life.
• Large, removable rear and side access panels for simple, time-saving inspection, maintenance, and
• Available in standard and HD models.
• Backed by a three-year structural, one-year parts, and one-year labor warranty.