Ergodyne has announced today the expansion of their Arsenal Tool Storage Collection with the new Arsenal 5843 Tool Backpack. Featuring a unique two compartment design, the Arsenal 5843 is third-party certified for hoisting up to 50 lbs. - allowing for hands-free climbing and easy mobility of tools and equipment around the jobsite. Ideal for workers in any industry needing tool storage.
• 1200D Ballistic Polyester w/PVC backing
• Two main compartments house 26 interior pockets and 11 PALS webbing loops
• 7 exterior pockets of different shapes and sizes to hold a variety of tools and equipment
• Tall tool holster on side panel for carrying tools over 18" (45cm)
• Nickel-plated hardware and tape measure clip
• Reinforced comfort padding on the back with airflow design breathability
• 4 Molded ABS plastic bases
• Padded shoulder straps for increased comfort under heavy weight
• Ring attachment points for biner's and other connectors
• Third party certified for hoisting up to 50lbs (23kg) with a 4:1 safety factor
• YKK zippers
• 13.5"L x 8.5"W x 18"H (34cm x 22cm x 61cm)
For more products, click here.