Dual-technology formula minimizes cracking in water and wastewater, bridge deck, airport runway, and other public works applications.
The effectiveness of PREVent-C is achieved by combining two widely-used technologies. By blending expansive components with pore water surface tension reduction, you can successfully defend against both autogeneous and drying shrinkage cracks. The result is less repair work, less headaches, less liability along with an improved construction sequence, improved durability, and better defense against ingress of water and chemicals.
• decreases/eliminates crack repair time and cost
• reduces maintenance costs
• benefits thin sections and overlays
• allows for extended joint spacing
• shortens construction timeline
• increases expected concrete service life