With the same tight tail swing radius as its predecessor, and up to 4% less fuel consumption compared to the previous model, it is ideal for utility and highway applications working in confined spaces, it’s easy to transport, versatile and the tight tail swing fits easily within one lane of traffic.
The PC138USLC-11’s contoured cab profile and sliding door allow the cab to swing within the same radius as the counterweight. A larger counterweight mass remains standard, giving equal or better lift capacity than conventional models in the same size class.
New Performance Features:
- A large, 7630 lb. counterweight mass provides excellent lift capacity.
- Komatsu hydraulic technology matches engine speed and hydraulic pump output for optimal performance.
- Up to four percent lower fuel consumption than the previous Dash 10 machine.
- New LCD monitor tracks maintenance and issues alerts about upcoming service and machine needs.
- KOMTRAX and new monitor panel provide vital machine data for easy monitoring and quick operator action.
- New Operator ID system provides KOMTRAX data to track operators, applications, and machine operation for up to 100 individual ID codes.
- Six working modes (P, E, L, B, Att-P, Att-E) with energy-saving guidance incorporated into the monitor panel.
- New temperature controlled viscous fan clutch reduces parasitic load on the engine and helps reduce sound levels.