Todd LaTorella, P.E., Executive Director, Missouri/Kansas Chapter - ACPA
This webinar provides practical information about the use of concrete overlays in urban settings. Our program begins with a definition of urban concrete overlays, then provides an overview of overlay options and pavement design theory, as well as concrete overlay design basics. The webinar then covers examples of urban concrete overlay applications, including details for design and construction. The presentation also includes a discussion about software and other design resources.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDIT
The American Concrete Pavement Association will award 1.5 professional development hours (PDH's) to those wishing to complete an optional “evidence of learning exam” following the webinar.
Participants interested in earning PDH’s are responsible for determining the applicability of any training programs toward licensing requirements in their respective state/province. This program is oriented toward jurisdictions that allow self-reporting for licensure purposes. Participants are strongly advised to check the applicability of this training along with other reporting requirements in advance of taking this course.
This 1.5 hour training event is scheduled for Friday, August 5th. The event will be held at 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Eastern) | 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Central) | 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Pacific). Although this is a 1.5 hour module, please allow extra time -- as much as 2.0 hours total -- for questions and administrative details.
· Government Employees: There is no charge for government employees, but those interested in the webinar must register with ACPA. Please contact Debbie Becker (email@example.com | 847.423.8710). This is applicable only to employees of federal, state/provincial, county, or township agencies, as well as the agencies/branches of the Department of Defense.
· ACPA members: Member rates are available for American Concrete Pavement Association members. To register online for this event, please follow this link: http://www.acpa.org/upcoming-webinars-meganars-and-workshops/ . Please select either the "individual" or "group" registration option. Please note that group rates are intended for up to 6 people; additional registrations (at either the individual or group) rates are required for groups with 7 or more participants. The member rate will be automatically applied after you login. For registration assistance, please contact: Debbie Becker at ( firstname.lastname@example.org | 847.423.8710), Tuesday through Friday (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST).
· Non-member companies: Online registration is available by selecting the individual or group option on the website linked below.
For registration assistance, please contact:
Tuesday through Friday
Debbie at ( email@example.com | 847.423.8710)
Visit the Registration Section to obtain information on:
- Group versus Individual Registration
- Free Registration for Government Employees
- Discounts for ACPA Members
- Alternate Payment Options