With its change-on-the-fly work modes, its perfect for light-to-medium dozing and fine grading applications for commercial development, highways, golf courses, and it’s easy to transport.
Under The Hood
· A 3.26 L, 105 HP, EPA Tier 4 Final certified, SAA4D95E-7 engine offers the same power, while increasing fuel efficiency.
· A new water cooled, Variable Flow Turbocharger, provides durability and excellent engine response.
· New auto-idle shutdown and economy modes that help reduce idle time and save fuel.
Machine Performance Enhancements
· New standard operator-selectable, automatic reverse grading mode enables automatic blade control.
· New Triple Labyrinth final drive and cover design provide improved protection from mud and debris.
Other features include:
· A choice between quick-shift, three-speed mode and a variable 20-speed customizable transmission mode.
· A Level 5 KOMTRAX telematics system and monitor provides key machine metrics, including DEF consumption, fuel level, operating hours, location, cautions and maintenance alerts.
· Operator ID makes it possible to view KOMTRAX data by job, application or operator.
· Large, multi-lingual, 7 inch, high-resolution LCD monitor with Ecology Guidance helps operators monitor machine performance for troubleshooting.