CREWS THAT ROCK honors concrete and masonry construction crews for projects completed in 2014.
Last year's winners included this park department in Texas.
DIY Network’s “Rock Solid” and “Indoors Out" hosts Dean & Derek will host the winners reception on Wed., Feb. 4, in the Concrete Construction Live Booth at 2015 World of Concrete. They'll also join the Experts’ Choice panel, helping to select the winning crews along with online votes.
You can vote as often as you want, so check out the public projects listed here:
- Sidewalk, City of Cincinnati
- Colorado Street Reconstruction
- La Grange Park's Veterans Memorial
- Royal Gorge Bridge and Park
- Doyle Drive Tunnel Lights
- Santee Town Center
- Blackfeet Indian Reservation Skatepark
- University of Arizona Underground Utility Tunnels