Concrete construction and masonry construction "Crews that Rock" projects must have been completed between Jan. 1, 2013, and Nov. 8, 2013. They can be submitted in one of two categories:
- Community Service/Not-for-Profit
Two Grand Prize Awards will be given in each category, Audience Award via online voting and Experts’ Choice selected by a panel of industry professionals. The Grand Prize Winner in each category will receive:
- Up to $1,500 airline credit to fly the crew to World of Concrete (WOC) 2014
- $500 American Express gift card awarded to each winning crew
- Three complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel
- Two free seminars per person (90-minute or 3-hour)
- A bag of gear from WOC Show Management and exclusive program sponsor BASF
All four winning projects will be honored on Wed., Jan. 22, 2014, from 3 to 4 pm at the CCLive Booth (C3639). Winners will meet representatives of BASF, Dean & Derek (radio and TV hosts of DIY Network’s Rock Solid, Indoors Out, and PBS’s Victory Garden), WOC Show Management, and industry press.
"We're proud to once again be a part of this tremendous effort to celebrate the crews that rock our industry," says Dirk Bremm, senior vice president of BASF's Construction Chemicals division. "Their passion, innovation, and dedication deserve to be recognized."
“We're excited to offer this contest for the third year in a row," says WOC Senior Marketing Manager Steven Pomerantz. "This provides an opportunity for these vital crews to receive the accolades they deserve."
Submit details and images at www.crewsthatrock.com by Nov. 8.