Something in the water?! This is the fourth time in 12 years that NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, convenes North America's largest exhibition of Class 1– 8 vehicles in the fair city of Indianapolis.
The other times — 2005, 2007, and last year — set exhibit space and attendance records, so folks must like the central location. Or maybe it's the chance to test-drive new alternatively fueled vehicles. Or more than 60 educational programs including a Management Symposium. Or speakers like former President George W. Bush.
At any rate, this year exhibits are opening 30 minutes earlier than in previous years — at 10:30 a.m. — on Tues., March 6, and Wed., March 7; and close at the usual 5:00 p.m. (March 8 hours remain unchanged at 9:00 a.m. to noon.)
Next year the show returns (once again) to the Indiana Convention Center: March 5 – 8, 2013.
Visit www.ntea.com or call 800-441-6832.
- Change off-road tires more quickly
- Severe-duty vehicle telematics system
- Minimize dangerous liquid surging
- Idle reduction for work vehicles
- Fuel-efficient low-profile trailer
- Roof-mounted ladder racks
- Self-sealing connectors maintain constant contact
- Compact housing eliminates clearance issues
- Brake pads for any application
- Safely lift a vehicle 70 in. in 78 seconds
- Aluminum crane, service bodies
- Best-in-class vertical reach
- Hoist valve
- Rust-proof vehicle lift
- Two-stage service vehicle compressors
- Dual-motor electric salt, sand spreaders
- Biodegradable shop cleaners, degreasers, lubricants
- Heavy-duty dump body in 12- to 20-ft. lengths