Equipped with an EPA Tier 4 Final certified engine, the new WA320-8 wheel loader is the latest addition to the wheel loader family, it combines high production with low fuel consumption and improved operator comfort.
The WA320-8’s parallel-lift linkage, with auto tilt-in to simulate a Z-bar, can be used in any application from pallet handling to hard digging. Fuel consumption is lower by up to three percent in V-cycle loading and two percent in load and carry applications.
Features of the new WA320-8 include:
• A powerful 6.69 liter, 165 HP, EPA Tier 4 Final certified engine
• Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF)
• The new SCR system reduces NOx emissions
• Proven, fourth generation hydrostatic drivetrain
• Creep mode in first gear is easily controlled via a knob on the RH console.
• Komatsu Auto Idle Shutdown
• Auxiliary jack and two 12 volt ports.