Scalable tool integrates fleet management and field service.
Retriever Communications, a global provider of mobile workforce automation and LoJack Corporation, a provider of vehicle theft recovery and advanced fleet management solutions, launched a new mobile field service management platform last month.
The new offering provides field service fleet organizations with a scalable mobile solution that combines telematics and fleet management with dynamic data capture and real time scheduling.
Unlike competing single function solutions, Retriever's Barking Application Suite and LoJack Fleet Management powered by TomTom create a comprehensive mobile workforce platform that:
• Creates a new standard for the field service market by offering a
complete and connected mobile force ecosystem
• Caters to a variety of operational needs, from simple to complex
• Allows for fleet operators to work offline
• Offers complete visibility and transparency into field activity
• Protects vehicles from unauthorized use
• Increases safety for field technicians on the road and on the job
The collaboration between Retriever and LoJack offers a holistic IT approach to field service and improves cost savings by:
• Streamlining internal business processes by going paperless
• Increasing transparency and accountability of a mobile workforce to improve fuel usage for vehicles, automate work order management, and improve driver safety
The new offering allows customers to integrate a complete fleet management solution into their overall field service program.