The WA270-8’s parallel-lift linkage, with auto tilt-in to simulate a Z-bar, can be used in virtually any application from pallet handling to hard digging. Fuel consumption is lower by up to three percent in V-cycle loading and two percent in load-and-carry applications.
Standard features of the new WA270-8 include:
- A powerful EPA Tier 4 Final certified engine uses up to three percent less fuel
- The new SCR system reduces NOx emissions and is designed to last the life of the engine.
- Fourth-generation hydrostatic drivetrain variable traction control with s-mode for snow & ice
- Creep mode in first gear is easily controlled via a knob on the RH console
- Comfortable high-back, heated seat softens machine vibrations for operator comfort.
- Komatsu Auto-Idle Shutdown to reduce idle time and save fuel.
- Auxiliary jack and two 12 volt ports.
- Seven inch, LCD color monitor with Ecology Guidance.
- Separate full color rear view monitor standard.
- Swing out, hydraulically-driven cooling fan, with wider fin spacing and auto-reversing fan for ease of cleaning.
- Gull-wing engine doors provide quick access for daily checks and service items.
- Full rear fenders optional.
- DEF tank features a convenient sight glass to discourage overfilling.
The WA270-8 and every other Komatsu Tier 4 Final construction-sized machine, is covered by the Komatsu CARE program for the first three years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first.