There are literally tens of thousands of old, single-stage hydraulic lifts rotting away in America’s workshops. These lifts have long outlived their useful life and possibly represent environmental and safety hazards.
Stertil Koni has developed a solution based on its extremely popular DIAMOND LIFT model that has been specifically engineered for concrete foundations, making it ideal for replacement situations.
It is the only solution currently available in the market that features the following:
• Manufactured in Streator, Illinois by American workers supporting American families
• ALI Certified and labeled – demonstrating full compliance to National Safety Standards
• Uses existing concrete vault
• Shallow install depth
• Telescopic pistons
• Biodegradable hydraulic fluid as standard
• Less than 5 gallons of hydraulic fluid per piston
• Corrosion-free durable aluminum trench cover system with full driver-over load capacity.
In addition, like the in-ground telescopic piston lift on which it is based, the Stertil-Koni DIAMOND LIFT (cassette version), the new “frame” version of the DIAMOND LIFT, is available in either a two- or three-piston configuration with a total lifting capacity of 64,000 lbs. and 96,000 lbs. respectively.
According to Matthias Lennemann, Stertil-Koni USA’s sales manager for in-ground lifts, “In many cases, installing the frame version of the DIAMOND LIFT into an existing pit will deliver substantial time and cost benefits to the customer as compared to purchasing a completely new system. What’s more, installation is often easier because it requires a pit that is less deep than traditional products.”
The new lift’s modular frame design also means that it can readily accommodate a variety of different pit sizes. It is also designed with different travel ranges, to work seamlessly with a wide range of vehicle sizes and wheelbases.