If you manage a fleet, mark March 1–4 on your calendar. That’s when the Work Truck Show convenes at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. Produced every year by the National Truck Equipment Association, it’s the only show that lets you kick the tires on the latest vocational trucks, engines, and equipment and discuss your specific needs with OEM and upfitter technical experts.
Educational sessions and the Green Truck Summit, an alternative fuel-neutral conference, begin March 1. Exhibits open March 2. A Ride-and-Drive takes place March 2 and 3.
Exhibitors will introduce ladder racks, lighting systems, power units, snow and ice control equipment, truck ramps, telematics systems, and truck accessories. Here are just a few; visit www.pwmag.com for more. Visit www.worktruckshow.com.
- Observation mirror by ASA/Voyager
- LED stop/tail/turn fixture
- Chevrolet medium-duty models
- Dump material without raising bed
- Multifunctional plowing, spreader control
- Strap it down on trucks, vans, trailers
- Gooseneck kit from Curt Manufacturing
- Geny towing hitch virtually eliminates sway
- Drawers make full use of bed space
- Bolstered F-Series Super Duty
- Take advantage of unused storage space
- Fisher plow option for Ford F-150
- Fuel-efficient braking
- Mohawk LC-12 two-post lift
- Automatic tire chains
- Rugged, increased-capacity truck cap
- Reliable power on the go
- TruckCraft truck bed storage
- Waterproof electric winches
- Cargo bed lockers from CargoEase