Operators can tackle a variety of material-handling tasks with the new John Deere Fork attachment. The Fork is the latest addition to the ever-expanding lineup of Worksite Pro attachments and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders and most competitive models.
The Fork boasts many key features that help drive additional productivity from a skid steer or compact track loader, including:
• Ability to transport and easily position up to 44-inch balled or container rocks and light boulders
• A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
• One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
• A 6-inch tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, and rocks
• An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
With the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers and CTLs, the machine can easily add and remove the Fork in no time. The new attachment is also backed by John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.