Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau
The Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau was formed in 1958 and incorporated in 1961, bringing together in one organization representatives from all of the key manufacturers of concrete plant equipment at the time. The vision behind the development of the Bureau was and continues to be much like other not-for-profit associations: work together to achieve what we cannot do separately.
- 900 Spring Street
- Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Please contact with any association updates.
Return to full list