The Association for the Work Truck Industry shared new information on presentations and vehicle displays for the 13 OEMs participating in the Truck Product Conference.
Scheduled Sept. 15–17, 2015, at the Royal Dearborn Hotel & Convention Center (Dearborn, Michigan), this event features the most recent changes and chassis updates, enabling attendees to identify potential upfitter and equipment integration issues. Participants can gain access to OEM representatives to address technical questions as well as connect with other work truck industry professionals.
Conference attendees have the opportunity to:
· Learn about product changes and new model year updates from participating chassis manufacturers
· Find out critical information on upcoming chassis modifications
· Hear an OEM perspective on commercial truck offerings
· Identify solutions for potential conversion issues
· Locate body builder resources and other helpful materials