It's time to start thinking about greening your project for construction season this spring. Join one of the upcoming Bootcamps to learn more about how Greenroads can work for your project.
This year on the schedule to hold several Bootcamp sessions in the next three months. The first hour of Bootcamp is always free, and offer both half day and full day sessions with discounts for members and students.
Attending Bootcamp sessions is absolutely the best way to orient your project for successful Greenroads Certification.
- February 17 - Portland, OR hosted by David Evans & Associates
- February 26 (tentative) - Pomona, CA hosted by Cal Poly Pomona
- March 3 & 4 - Chicago area (Skokie, IL) hosted by Portland Cement Association (same sessions)
- April 7 & 8 - Austin, TX hosted by City of Austin and UT Austin
The Chicago and Austin sessions have the same morning sessions both days. Afternoon sessions are customized to the host's request and may include:
- deeper dives on case studies
- work on active or potential projects
- review Greenroads best practices and discussions
Check the Events page for more details and to register.
If you would like to host or sponsor a Bootcamp near you, contact Jamie and he will send you more information. Your sponsorship helps reduce ticket fees for the event and helps us a lot.