Every advertisement and product writeup in every issue of this magazine includes a reader service number — “Circle 1 (or some other number)” — and a reader service card labeled “FREE INFORMATION” is bound into each issue.
Even in the age of the Internet, our readers regularly fill out and mail the postage-paid request for more information.
We’ve tallied the 12 products and services that received the most interest throughout the last 12 months. The following are what you and your peers chose to make your jobs easier, faster, and more efficient. They deserve one last showing before the year closes out.
- 5 pump pliers with reaming feature
- Propane-powered pickup trucks
- Pipe-bursting, horizontal directional drilling joint system
- Electric utility vehicle
- ADA-compliant waterless urinals
- Dual-motor electric salt, sand spreaders
- Backhoe loader with curved boom
- Skidsteers use 15% less fuel, are 85% quieter
- Traffic sign asset tags last 20 years
- Pickup with navigation radio
- Learn how to implement solar power
- Extreme wheelbarrow makeover