American Water Works Association (AWWA) sessions cover all aspects of collection and treatment, risk assessment and management, public outreach, and regulatory changes. Members get a price break, but even without they’re an excellent deal.
Between now and the end of 2015, 10 of AWWA's webinars will focus specifically on water-systems. Below is a preliminary rundown of the sessions:
- Optimizing Collection Systems Data - Aug. 5 @ 11 A.M.
- Treatment Tips and Tricks: Filtration - Aug. 12 @ 11 A.M.
- What We Know of Cyanotoxins: Research and Advisories - Aug. 19 @ 11 A.M.
- Optimizing Filters: Assess Conditions, Rehabilitation, and Management - Aug. 26 @ 11 A.M.
- Managing Cyber Risks to Water Utility Business and Control Systems - Sept. 9 @ 11 A.M.
- Assess Water Use Behavior to Manage Demand - Nov. 4 @ 11 A.M.
- Managing Leakage With Advanced Practices - Sept. 16 @ 11 A.M.
- Mixing to Improve Tank and System Water Quality - Oct. 7 @ 11 A.M.
- 21st Century Management for Successful Water Agencies - Oct. 21 @ 11 A.M.
- How Do I Monitor My Distribution System, and Why? - Oct. 28 @ 11 A.M.
For a full list of AWWA webinars and education opportunities, view AWWA's calendar.